Special introductory price until November 15. Buy now for £29.99
ProPresenter Reporter is a utility designed to work with ProPresenter® for the purpose of extracting the information needed to satisfy the requirements of reporting song usage to CCLI.
ProPresenter is superb multimedia presentation software, but many users have requirements that go beyond its built-in reporting capabilities. As a result, you may have spent many hours and days manually extracting the information required by CCLI. Now help is at hand. ProPresenter Reporter automatically extracts the data needed by CCLI, and reports on all songs regardless of how they were added to ProPresenter's playlists - in seconds. It is compatible with ProPresenter versions 5 and 6 and is available for Mac and Windows.
Like all our software, it is designed with ease of use in mind. You will likely never need to refer to its manual.
ProPresenter Reporter is free to download and fully functional for 30 days, after which you will need to buy a licence to continue to use its full capabilities.
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later and:
- Windows 7 and later and:
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64 processor
- 1 GB RAM
Download and Installation
You need to be an administrator the computer to install this software.
- Go to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- Open the Install ProPresenter Reporter.dmg file.
- A new window will appear. Open the Install ProPresenter Reporter file, and follow the instructions in the installer application.
- After a successfull installation, ProPresenter Reporter can be found in the Applications folder.
- If using Internet Explorer on Windows 7, choose the Run option and not Save. When the download is completed, you may get a warning "InstallProPresenterReporter.exe is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer". This is expected behaviour. Choose Actions, and then, if visible, click the More Options button. Then choose Run Anyway.
- If using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, choose the Run option and not Save. You may getting a warning about an "unrecognized app". This is normal behaviour. Click the More Info link, and then choose Run anyway.
- If using other browsers, open the downloaded InstallProPresenterReporter.exe file.
- When asked, allow InstallProPresenterReporter.exe to make changes to your computer.
- The installer will appear. Follow the instructions in the installer application.
- After a successfull installation, ProPresenter Reporter can be found in the Windows menu.